Top 10 PHP Web Hosting Providers
|Rank||Web Host||Price||Space/Bandwidth||Domains||Performance||Customer Rating||Score||Review|
PHP Web Hosting
PHP is a dynamic open source programming language that is used to power more than 75% of all the websites currently online. With PHP you can build yourself any kind of website you want. PHP is perfect for e-commerce sites, blogs, video sites, business sites, discussion forums, photo galleries and much much more. In fact, PHP is the language many of the most popular web hosting packages are built with. Packages like WordPress, Drupal, vBulletin, phpBB, and more all utilize PHP as a primary requirement. In the above table, we’ve ranked the top 10 PHP web hosting providers in order of the popularity amongst our user base. If you’re looking to build any site using PHP, than you need a PHP web hosting provider and the list above are the best of the best.
Compare PHP Optimized Web Hosting Providers
Additionally, other hosts in our index may also carry the features required for PHP web hosting simply by supporting the feature PHP that is required for installing and running a PHP programming language based web site. Moreover, these web hosts may not yet be featured in our index. If you’d like to improve the rankings for other web hosting providers as it pertains to PHP, you can do so by visiting our top 10 list above and clicking on the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons to submit your vote. If you know of any additional PHP web hosting providers not currently listed on our site, please feel free to submit them to us here. For a view of our overall top 10 listing, visit our overall top 10 web hosting providers listing. If you’re looking for Cheap PHP Web Hosting Providers, check out our top 10 cheap web hosting providers list. After all, why spend more? Compare and save!
5 Reasons to Use PHP for your Website
Not sure if PHP is the right web site package for your site? We don’t blame you for being cautious. With so many compelling options out there it’s tough to know whether the PHP programming language is best suited to your particular new site. To help out, we’ve researched PHP and we’ve put together 5 compelling reasons why you should consider PHP and subsequently PHP web hosting for your web site.
- PHP is a powerful open source programming language that can be used to build virtually any website imaginable.
- PHP has a huge repository of tutorials and documentation on how to use its vast library of programming code.
- PHP is used by millions of people around the globe and is by far the most popular web based programming language on the planet.
- PHP is used as the basis programming language for many of the most popular web hosting packages in the world including WordPress, Drupal, phpBB, vBulletin, Joomla and many more.
- PHP makes is free and openly available to anyone for any purpose. So, whether you’re building a personal site or a competitor to FaceBook you’ll never be charged a penny for using PHP to do so.
PHP Web Hosting Details
When it comes to setting up your new website, choosing the right package for the job is key. Since you’re already here looking at our listing of PHP web hosting providers, you’re obviously interested in PHP and PHP web hosting. To learn more details about PHP we’ve included a link to their website, a brief description of the programming language, and also a listing of requirements to be supported for a web hosting provider to be capable of PHP web hosting.
- PHP Website: http://www.php.net/
- PHP Description: PHP is a massively used open source programming language that allows you to build and deploy dynamic websites for any purpose. It is easy to support and easy to configure and install on almost any operating system there is. It is the most popular web-based programming language on the planet.
- PHP Sites: More than 70% of all websites in the world use PHP. Some of the more famous ones include TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Techmeme, HackerNews and many more.
- PHP Installation Requirements: PHP
Other Web Hosting Items of Interest
If you're looking to do more research before making your decision, we're here to help. We've compiled a short list of additional web hosting items of interest to help you get started. If you have suggestions for additional items we might have missed, please feel free to contact us with a link to the article.