Top Green Web Hosting Providers
|Rank||Web Host||Price||Space/Bandwidth||Domains||Performance||Customer Rating||Score||Review|
Green Web Hosting Providers
If you’re concerned with your impact on the environment, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve done all the research for you and our users have generated a ranked listing of 100% green web hosting providers that provide affordable carbon neutral web hosting solutions. Each of the following ranked green web hosting providers use 100% renewable energy source for power that include Solar, Hydro, Geothermal, and Wind. The power from these renewable resources drives the servers powering your website allowing you to do your part for the environment while still having competitive web space. To help stop the deadly impact of climate change and keep our planet green, the above green web hosting providers are doing their part to help. Each green web hosting provider in the above table list provides completely carbon neutral hosting solutions.
HostFinder #1 Web Hosting Provider
The number one ranked web hosting provider at host-finder.net is FatCow, and it’s not hard to see why it’s in our coveted number one position. FatCow Web Hosting is ranked #1 overall as the best web hosting provider by actual customers and has also received a 96% score by our professional HostFinder review team (the highest review given out so far). FatCow keeps things simple. By offering a one size fits all web hosting package, they’ve managed to put together an incredible shared web hosting plan that is ideal for small business and for individual users without breaking the bank with high prices. FatCow provides everything you would ever need in a web hosting provider. Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Domains (that means you can host as many different websites as you want with one account), top notch performance (99.9% uptime), amazing above and beyond service, and a single affordable price that has no tricks or hidden fees.
All the best web hosting providers offer cheap web hosting and similar unlimited feature packages, so, in order for a company to stand out, they need to go above and beyond the call of duty. That’s exactly what FatCow has done by offering not only an incredible set of features, but also by doing so while offering one of the best customer service packages available. That’s right, FatCow’s heifercratic oath goes above and beyond the call of duty to really ensure their customers have all the support they need! Furthermore, to help keep your costs down, FatCow offers more than 50% off all new hosting plans without a coupon. It’s simple, easy, and affordable. That’s why FatCow is our #1 Ranked Web Hosting Provider.
10 Reasons to Go with a Green Web Hosting Provider
When it comes to web hosting, you want to be sure you make the right choice in providers before jumping into a relationship that might affect your business. With Green web hosting providers, you get the benefit and peace of mind knowing that your website is not negatively impacting the environment. There are also many other advantages to green web hosting providers such as:
- You Won’t have to Sacrifice a Single Feature. That’s right, the green web hosting providers listed in our rankings are just as powerful as your standard web hosting provider. Just because your server is powered by renewable energy doesn’t mean you should have less disk space or less bandwidth.
- Zero Energy Footprint, 100% Carbon Neutral Web Hosts. One of the necessities of being an online entrepreneur is having a website. With solar powered hosting, hydro powered hosting, geothermal powered hosting, and wind powered hosting solutions, you won’t have to feel guilty about getting rich at the environment’s expense.
- It Creates Jobs! That’s right, Green technologies such as solar powered hosting and wind powered hosting are some of the fastest growing industries in today’s economy. By adopting these technologies by choosing a green web hosting provider, you help show the world that they are here to stay which will create millions of jobs as the world slowly transitions to renewable energy solutions.
- It makes a Great Selling Feature for your Business. With the threat of Climate Change everywhere these days, what better way to show your customers how progressive and modern your company is than to emphasize your use of a green web hosting provider.
- Renewable Energy is Forever. With 100% renewable energy web hosting using wind, hydro, geothermal, and solar power, you know your site is existing the way mother nature intended. Environmentally friendly hosting can lower your impact on the environment and keep it that way forever.
- You’ll be on the Front Lines in the Fight Against Climate Change. The fight to reduce greenhouse gasses is just beginning. Green web hosting providers give you the chance to stand up and fight while the war can still be won.
- Help Convert the Skeptics. Sure, being an adopter of new green web hosting technology may seem lonely at first, but when it’s the right thing to do for our environment, you won’t stay lonely for long.
- You may be eligible for Tax Breaks and Government Bonuses. In countries around the world, the push toward green web hosting providers and carbon neutral web hosts is driving a lot of business. Many governments offer incentives to individuals and businesses who choose renewable energy hosting resources in order to do their day to day business. Who knows, maybe you can get your green web hosting for free??
- You’ll be a Great Role Model for your Kids. What better way to encourage your children to continue to reduce, reuse, and recycle than to show them by example with green web hosting providers. Your business using 100% renewable energy hosting like solar, wind, and hydro sets a great example for up and coming generations.
- Just to Make the Right Choice. When it all comes down to it, the best reason of all to get a green web hosting provider is because it’s better for all of us in the end. Why settle for traditional, fossil fuel driven hosting when you can have solar powered hosting or wind powered hosting. At the end of the day, you’re doing your part by using 100% environmentally friendly hosting, and mother nature appreciates it.
Other Web Hosting Items of Interest
If you're looking to do more research before making your decision, we're here to help. We've compiled a short list of additional web hosting items of interest to help you get started. If you have suggestions for additional items we might have missed, please feel free to contact us with a link to the article.