Top 10 Drupal Web Hosting Providers
|Rank||Web Host||Price||Space/Bandwidth||Domains||Performance||Customer Rating||Score||Review|
Drupal Web Hosting
The Drupal platform is one of the largest and most powerful website building content management systems on the planet. It is a 100% open source system which means you can modify it to host your website no matter what type of site you want to make. Best of all, it’s 100% free, so you can start working with it right away for any project you might have in mind. Drupal allows you to setup any kind of website including a blog, business site, e-commerce site, photo gallery, portfolio, magazine, video site, and more. To start using it, however, you need a Drupal web hosting provider that supports all the necessary requirements for a Drupal install. Drupal web hosting requires support for both PHP and MySQL plus you must also have a linux or windows web server and approximately 15 MB of disk space. Luckily, you won’t have to work too hard to find the perfect Drupal web hosting service for your site. Our team here at HostFinder have compiled a listing of the 10 best Drupal web hosting providers that all meet each of the requirements listed above making them ideal for a Drupal-based website. We’ve ranked all of the Drupal web hosting providers from first to last based on the number of positive votes submitted by our site visitors.
Compare Drupal Optimized Web Hosting Providers
Additionally, other hosts in our index may also carry the features required for Drupal web hosting simply by supporting the features: MySQL, PHP, and Apache/IIS that are required for installing and running a Drupal content management system based web site. Moreover, these web hosts may not yet be featured in our index. If you’d like to improve the rankings for other web hosting for Drupal, you can do so by visiting our top 10 list above and clicking on the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons to submit your vote. If you know of any additional Drupal web hosting providers not currently listed on our site, please feel free to submit them to us here. For a view of our overall top 10 listing, visit our overall top 10 web hosting providers listing. If you’re looking for Cheap Drupal Web Hosting Providers, check out our top 10 cheap web hosting providers list. After all, why spend more? Compare and save!
5 Reasons to Use Drupal for your Website
Not sure if Drupal is the right web site package for your site? We don’t blame you for being cautious. With so many compelling options out there it’s tough to know whether the Drupal content management system is best suited to your particular new site. To help out, we’ve researched Drupal and we’ve put together 5 compelling reasons why you should consider Drupal and subsequently Drupal web hosting for your web site.
- Drupal is a prime candidate for possibly the most comprehensive and powerful website platform currently available for any website.
- Drupal has a supportive community of a excited contributors building plugins and modifications that are readily available to any new site owner. Most of these are free and as easy to obtain as a simple Google search.
- Drupal can be anything from a business portal for selling products to a website for blogging about your day to day life.
- Drupal is used by many very large web sites all over the globe including Playboy, The Onion, Popular Science, SonyBMG, and Harvard University.
- Drupal has many user customized themes that allow you to change the way your site looks.
Drupal Web Hosting Details
When it comes to setting up your new website, choosing the right package for the job is key. Since you’re already here looking at our listing of Drupal web hosting providers, you’re obviously interested in Drupal and Drupal web hosting. To learn more details about Drupal we’ve included a link to their website, a brief description of the package, and also a listing of requirements to be supported for a web hosting provider to be capable of Drupal web hosting.
- Drupal Website: http://drupal.org/
- Drupal Description: Drupal is a powerful content management system that is released under an open source license which allows you to fully customize it to exactly meet your requirements. The Drupal CMS has a huge community around it with tons of documentation which can help you to do almost anything with this great website hosting software package.
- Drupal Sites: Drupal is a powerful application for developing websites and has many big sites using it including NASA, Ubuntu, GreenPeace, Ozzy Osbourne, Harvard Science and Engineering, Fast Company, Popular Science, Universal Music, and many more.
- Drupal Installation Requirements: MySQL, PHP, 15 MB of Space, and Apache/IIS
Other Web Hosting Items of Interest
If you're looking to do more research before making your decision, we're here to help. We've compiled a short list of additional web hosting items of interest to help you get started. If you have suggestions for additional items we might have missed, please feel free to contact us with a link to the article.